A wedding is a million little details, and pulling it off without a hitch takes an expert team. We put together a list of some of our top picks to help with every little thing you’ll need for the big day.
Drink Slingers offers “simple,” “standard,” or “supreme” packages (from beer and wine to craft cocktails). Some packages include supplemental services and accessories like custom drink menus and bar decor.
1. Contigo Catering brings a favorite local Austin restaurant to your event, for groups of any size, at any location. Contigo handles all the details, from menu design and site styling to hospitality and bar services.
2. La Pera pairs vibrant Latin culture with locally sourced ingredients to make your event beautiful, sustainable, and delicious. Whether they are cooking a family style wedding dinner for 200, or plating dessert for 20, their goal is always the same: enjoy the moment, enjoy your company, but mostly, enjoy your meal!
3. PEJ Events creates customized menus of modern Texas cuisine (including barbeque!), available in a buffet, stations, or family style. PEJ partners with 43 Central Texas venues for weddings, corporate and social events.
4. Rosemary's Catering operates in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, & Greater Texas, delivering stylish settings and exceptional catering, including passed hors d’oeuvres, buffets or stations, and seated, multi-course dinners.
1. DJ Gatsby is made up of two partners, operating out of Austin and NYC. The pair got their start in the NYC entertainment world. In addition to music, DJ Gatsby also offers dancers, table girls, and live music.
2. DJ Nixx Entertainment is owned and operated by, Nikki Oberle, aka DJ Nixx. Over the years, Nikki has built up a team of the best event DJs from Boston to Austin. So whether you are planning a wedding, corporate event, fashion show, or any other type of a great time, DJ Nixx Entertainment DJs are ready to rock the night!
1. 3 of Cups Florals & Design is a full-service event planning company with a dedicated Design & Florals team. The boutique company offers a range of design and support levels to fit your vision and budget.
2. Foxglove and Grace specializes in wedding florals, including bouquets, boutonnieres, cake and table decor, and more. They work with each client to customize arrangements that fit the venue and couple.
Calligraphy, Menu & Invitation Design
1. Jesilyn Kay Calligraphy creates customized invitations, menus, place settings, signs, etc. Jesilyn has been an artist for years, and her style is whimsical and elegantly feminine.
2. Pink Champagne Paper styles custom invitations and day-of stationary for timeless events. Pink Champagne also offers introductory workshops on modern calligraphy and brush lettering.
Interactive Event Experience
1. Abia Tobacconist sets up a lounge where your guests can enjoy a fresh-rolled cigar. The team is trained by master Cuban cigar-makers and sources its product from Cuban seeded, Nicaraguan tobacco.
2. Circus Picnic offers themed performance and entertainment troupe packages, from actors and activations to stilt-walkers. The company also offers event videography.
3. One Experience specializes in on-site incentive gift experiences. The team of independent event coordinators curates a selection of boutique incentives, premium fittings, and customized amenity gifts.
1. Art Seen Alliance offers custom fabrication, event production, design, and rentals, including stages, tents, and furniture. They operate throughout Central Texas, as well as in Dallas and Houston.
2. Illios Lighting specializes in lighting and production services for weddings, corporate events, and performances in Austin.
Photography & Photobooths
1. Cambrella Photography was founded by an art and documentary photographers. The symbiosis of their artistic and journalistic background results in both beautiful images and a seamless experience.
2. Jadie Photography is run by Jaden Davis - a wedding and portrait photographer located in the beautiful Hill Country of Texas. Her photography is known for her use of natural light, striking portraits, and capturing subjects in a unique and organic fashion.
3. Nicole Ryan Photography is a team of three that delivers natural and romantic wedding photography, as well as portrait and corporate photography.
5. Photo Bus ATX offers either a vintage VW bus with props, backgrounds and customizable prints or a custom laser-cut camera stand that saves space and allows guests to make shareable animated videos.
1. Loot Vintage Rentals provides carefully selected vintage and modern furniture, tabletop, and accessory rentals, including several unique handmade items. The company also offers staging services.
2. Party at the Moontower specializes in modern furniture rentals (including specialized items for kids), bar and lounge set-ups, textile and tent rentals, party items (disco ball, stage, dance floor, etc.) and plants.
3. Whim Hospitality offers event rentals, as well as catering and florals. Event rentals include tents, furniture, table settings and linens, decor, and more. Styling is available for events of all kinds, “glam” to “Hill Country chic.”
The Velvet Cartel does photography and videography, as well as decor, design, and management for events of all kinds. The company also offers design services and custom branded merchandise.